These terms and conditions, together with our acceptable use policy, apply to the use of this website (being www.ghoree.com) and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website. This site is owned and operated by GHOREE LIMITED ("GHORĒE", "we", "us" our “our”). Registered office: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ London. Registered number 11211815 in the UK. Vat No: GB292 9818 49. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please contact us.
SHOPPING WITH US
• Payment will be debited from your card when your order is dispatched. We accept Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express cards. Payments by credit/debit card is made on the secure website of GHORĒE’s approved banking and credit institution. You can also choose to pay using payment apps: PayPal, Apple Pay. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal or Apple Pay site to ‘Log In’ to your account and review the total amount to pay before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Your order is confirmed, you’ll be automatically redirected to the GHOREE.COM. We shall have no responsibility or liability in relation to the terms and conditions agreed between you and PayPal or Apple Pay. Payments using payment apps means that no bank information regarding the Customer transits via the www.ghoree.com website.
• We reserve the right to change the payment methods we are able to accept at any time.
• Please note that we accept payment in Euros (EUR). If your credit/debit card is in a different currency, your card issuer will charge you in the currency of your card according to their own calculations. Your card issuer may also apply a transaction fee. Such currency calculations and charges are not under our control and we cannot, therefore, be held responsible for such expenses.
• You confirm that the payment method that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorised by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it and all the information provided to us including, but not limited to, name and address are correct and accurate. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If your payment provider refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
• By placing your Order and making an offer to buy a Product, you authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity; to validate your credit card; to obtain an initial credit card authorisation; to protect you and us from fraud; and to enable us to arrange delivery of your Order to your nominated delivery address.
• We have the right to cancel your purchase without prior notification. Examples of occasions we may choose to cancel your purchase are: your card details have been flagged by our fraud screening processes or are declined by our fraud screening processed.
• All credit/debit card transactions on this site are processed using STRIPE payments, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment. If you have an Customer account with us, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems. Your financial information will never be used by the Vendor except for performing the procedure relevant to your purchase or issuing refunds in the case of returns in compliance with the exercise of your return right or for reporting cases of fraud on www.ghoree.com to the police. The price for the purchase of products and the costs for shipping and delivery, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account once your order is confirmed.
• To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple, and secure, GHORĒE uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
PRODUCTS, PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
• All products for sale on www.ghoree.com are subject to availability. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other Customers. If for any reason your order cannot be fulfilled owing to lack of stock, you will be advised by email.
• We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
• Every product is sold subject to the product description and supporting information such as size, colour.
• We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
• We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all of the product details, descriptions and prices are correct at the time when the information is uploaded onto the website. However, the information may not always exactly reflect the position when you placed an order. We reserve the right to refuse orders where the product information, price or product promotion has been incorrectly published.
• Prices shown on the Site are in Euros (EUR).
• VAT is applied locally to all ordres shipped to the EU. For all ordres outside of the EU, import duties and taxes are not included in the final product price and shall be borne by the client, these are sole responsability of the client and will not be reimbursed by GHORĒE. We cannot be held responsible for any action and/or costs and/or taxes and/or delays due to customs services.
• Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to keep prices up-to-date on the Website, we reserve the right to alter prices of products offered on thewebsite at any time without prior notice. Such changes will not apply to Products in respect of which you have been sent a Dispatch Confirmation.
• GHORĒE will always verify the prices before dispatching orders. In the event that an error in pricing is detected, if the product’s price at your order date is lower than our price state, we will charge you the lower amount and send you the product. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated on the site, we will normally, at our discretion, contact you for your instructions before dispatching your product or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
• Promotional codes are non-transferable and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
• Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion unless stated.
• Unless otherwise stated, discounts are only applicable to full price items (sale and clearance items are not included).
• Promotional codes can only be used once and only in respect of the relevant product(s) stated.
• The value of the merchandise must be equal or superior to the value of the promotional code. If the value of the merchandise exceeds the value of the promotional code, the difference can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods. If all or some of the merchandise is returned, promotional codes will not be refunded.
• Promotional codes cannot be redeemed for cash.
ORDERS AND RETURNS
Placing an Order
• To place an order on the website you must follow these steps: (i) Select the desired size and colour and add the product to your basket; (ii) Once you finish shopping, to review your basket, click on the shopping bag at the top of the page. You can add or remove items if you have changed your mind; (iii) Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, click on “checkout” to complete your order; (iv) Enter your shipping details and choose your payment method; (v) Review the information you’ve entered to check if it is correct, then click “Pay Now”.
• Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email confirming your purchase. This email will contain your order details and an order reference number. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We are not obliged to accept your order and may choose to not accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, this might be because the (i) product is out of stock; (ii) because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product; (iii) our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; (iv) you have ordered too many products ; (v) reported or suspected, fraudulent, illegal or unauthorized activities, including suspected purchases for commercial purposes; (vi) the delivery address provided by you is not a valid address; or (vii) you have not fulfilled your obligations deriving from a prior contract entered into with us. You do, however, acknowledge that by clicking on the "Pay Now" button, you enter into an obligation to pay for the Products. Where we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the Product has been despatched (“Despatch Confirmation”). The contract between you and us in relation to the Products ordered (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Despatch Confirmation. After entering into the Contract, we will be under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with the Contract. The Contract will relate only to the Product(s) whose despatch we have confirmed in the Despatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the despatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Despatch Confirmation. Please note that the Products displayed on the Site may be out-of-stock or discontinued, and availability is not guaranteed.
• We may, if we suspect someone's identity, address, email address and/or payment information is being used fraudulently or in an unauthorised manner, require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
• Purchases made on our website are for the personal or gift use of the buyer only and are not to be used for re-sale, commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. GHORĒE reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one Customer or postal address.
• To place an order in our website, you must be at least 18 years old and be authorized to use the payment method which you use to pay for the products you order. By doing so, you confirm to us that you meet this requirement.
• We may store a record of your transactions in accordance with our [Privacy Statement].
Amending your order
• If you need to modify an order, please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot guarantee order changes, but will do our best to accommodate your request. Please include your order number.
• For safety reasons, we are unable to modify shipping, billing address, or items in your order. You will need to place a new order if you wish to purchase additional items.
• Once an order has been shipped, it can no longer be modified. For returns, please refer to our Refund Policy.
Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Régulations 2013 ("ICACRs")
• Nothing in these Terms shall affect your right to return products under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 and any equivalent or replacement laws.
• If you are based in the EU, you may have the right to cancel your order with under the ICACRs, but you need to notify us of your decision to do so within 14 days from the day after the day on which you receive the last item in your order.
• The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which you (or someone you nominate, other than a carrier) receives the last of the goods.
• To exercise the right to cancel, please provide GHORĒE with written notice by registered post to GHOREE 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in each case within the statutory cooling-off period and giving details of the items ordered, and (where appropriate) their delivery date and the date of receipt of the item(s). You may also use the cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
Please copy and paste the form below, complete the details and return the form either by registered post to GHOREE 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, WC2H 9JQ London or by email to email@example.com.
To: GHOREE LIMITED
71-75 Shelton Street
WC2H 9JQ London
I [ (name) ] hereby give notice that I cancel my
• Contract of sale of the following goods:
• SPECIFY GOODS
Ordered on DATE and/or received on DATE :
• On receipt of your notice of order cancellation, client services will contact you (using any of the contact information that you have supplied to us and in accordance with our [Privacy Statement]) with return instructions. Please complete the returns form that you received with your order, and include it with your return so we can process your refund promptly.
• For orders cancelled under the ICARs, you will be refunded in full the price of the Product(s) (subject to our RETURN POLICY) and the shipping cost paid by you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
• You will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s).
• We recommend that you insure the return shipment as you are under a duty to take reasonable care of the goods and will be liable for damage to them until we receive them at our warehouse. We also recommend that you use a secure, trackable means to return your order to us at : Boost pour Ghoree, Cidex 30, 200 route de Pontmartin, 34200 Sète, FRANCE. Retain proof of sending, in case of a dispute.
• All items must be returned unused, in their original condition and from the country that the order was delivered to.
• We will make reimbursement using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase, unless agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
• In the event that we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest. If we do not receive the goods back, we may arrange to have them collected from you at your cost.
• Please note that you will not be entitled to cancel (i) personalised Products, (ii) Products which cannot be sent back given their nature (e.g. unsealed fragrance or cosmetics products), or for hygiene reasons (such as underwear, bathing suits and swim trunks) ; (iv). any other product that you were informed at the time of submitting your order that it could not be returned (in accordance with applicable law) (“non-returnable products”).
• Please refer to our RETURN POLICY which forms an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
• Our RETURN POLICY shall be deemed to be fully read and accepted by you at the time your order form is sent. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if: (i) you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or (ii) you do not, within 14 days of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products.
• If you need to exchange an item in your order, simply order the new item you wish to buy on our online shop and request a return for the item you don’t wish to keep, following the instructions of our RETURN POLICY.
• If any Product you order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you or has developed a fault, you may have one or more legal remedies available to you, depending on when you make us aware of the problem, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a Product was delivered damaged or faulty or has developed a fault, you should inform us as soon as possible, preferably in writing, giving your name, address and order reference. Nothing in this section affects your legal rights.
• Items are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, defects have been caused by dye transference, accident, incorrect use, or any other alteration or repair performed by a third party other than GHORĒE are not considered to be faulty. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. When items deemed faulty cannot be repaired or the same item is not available, a full refund will be offered.
• For information on shipping including shipping costs and estimated delivery times please see the SHIPPING AND DELIVERY section on our website.
• You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your Order is going to, but also the name of its recipient. We will not be liable for the delivery of your Order as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information. Parcels may require a signature on delivery.
• Please note, our delivery partner may provide you with optional services when delivering your order, such as: (i) Schedule the delivery date; (ii) Vacation on Hold; (iii) Collect from a nearby DHL Service Point ; (iv) DHL Locker ; (v) Signature release ; (vi) Leave with a neighbor, reception, or security ; or (vii) Alternate address. including through any default preferences you may have selected with our delivery partner separately, you acknowledge and agree that [client name] and GHORĒE shall bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage that may result from delivering your order in that way. This includes where our delivery partner leaves your package outside because you were not in.
• We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is caused by a third party or is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
• International orders may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Because we don’t have visibility of customs costs, we recommend contacting your local customs service before placing an order to get an estimation on import duties you’ll have to pay. GHORĒE cannot be held responsible for any action and/or costs and/or taxes and/or delays due to customs services. In the event that you return an item, you will be responsible for reclaiming import duties directly from your local customs office.
• Our courier, DHL, delivers from Monday to Friday, usually from 8AM to 5PM except bank and public holidays. It is not possible to specify a precise time at which a delivery will take place. Please note that the courier may require deliveries to be signed for.
• You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country/region for which the Product(s) are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
• All orders are processed and shipped within 2-5 working days. Delivery times start from the day your order is shipped and are to be used as a guide only. Kindly note that delivery during peak periods and to rural areas may result in longer delivery times. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
• We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products if the delay or failure is caused by a third party or is wholly or partly caused by circumstances beyond our control.
• Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, and General Delivery.
• Your purchased item(s) are insured against theft and accidental damage during transit and until delivery to the specified delivery address. Once the package is delivered, the responsibility is transferred to you and we are therefore no longer responsible for the item(s). If you have specified another person as receiver of your purchase, such as for a gift order, you accept their signature as proof of delivery and fulfilment by GHORĒE.
GOVERNING LAW – DISPUTES
• We will try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments by email at firstname.lastname@example.org giving full details including date of purchase and order reference number where applicable and your full name and address and contact details.
• The European Online Dispute Resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest if there is a dispute we cannot resolve between us. For more information please contact Client Service.
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
• Details of our Privacy Statement can be found here.
If you require help or assistance with any aspect of our website, including ordering online, or if you need further information about our products, please contact our Client Service by email at email@example.com or by Life Chat, available from Monday to Friday from 10AM-6PM GTM+1.
Ownership of Rights
All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to GHOREE LIMITED. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of GHORĒE. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
The "GHORĒE" trade mark as well as all trademarks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos which appear on our Products, Platforms, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not (the "TRADE MARKS"), are and remain the exclusive property of GHORĒE and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
All other intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, registered or unregistered trade marks, logos, designs, copyrights, patents, know how or trade secrets) in or related to the Platforms, the products depicted and/or available on the Platforms and any accessories, stationery, packaging or ancillary items connected to such products, your order or the Platforms (the "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS") are and shall remain the exclusive property of GHORĒE and/or its licensors and such Intellectual Property Rights are protected by applicable intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
This website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products, or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own Site.
Accuracy of Content
GHORĒE has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. However, orders will only be accepted if there are no material errors in the description of the goods or their prices as advertised on this website. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT, for oders shipped to the EU. To the extent permitted by applicable law, GHORĒE disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
GHORĒE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
GHORĒE makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won't cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. GHORĒE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Password / Account Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. It is important that you keep your personal details and password confidential and secure. If you have any reason to that your password has become known by someone else, has been or is likely to be used without your authorisation, you should change your password or contact us immediately. GHORĒE shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Exclusions of Liability
Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these terms & conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of GHORĒE or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.
Law, Jurisdiction and Language
This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
GHORĒE agrees that this law, jurisdiction and language clause shall not apply to the exclusion of any mandatory consumer rights afforded to Customers by the laws of their country of residence.
GHORĒE reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of this service at any time.